Monday, May 26, 2008

Apologies!!!!


First of all, I would love to take this oppurntunity to thank you all for being patient with me while I had company from Germany for the past two weeks. It was a blast, I can tell you! We hit all the high spots around Ontario; we even sprinted through down town Toronto in order to catch our GOtrain back out of the city.


We had to stop at the lights, though. That was a bit of a hold-up. (We did catch the train, by the way, in case you're wondering.


And I played Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for the FIRST time a few weeks ago. Man, did I ever SUCK! I love the songs though! XBOX 360 was the gaming console of my choice.


And Canada's Wonderland was AWESOME! Although, I cannot see how some lunatics would go on Behemoth, I just can't comprehend it!


I've been contemplating doing a contest (other than my polls) but i don't have any ideas for one. Could you guys please leave some suggestions on the comment pages? Thanks, you're all dolls.


I love this one blog about writing. It is informative, beautifully written and helpful. It really makes me revise and edit my writing alot better. It's http://www.eileenastels.blogspot.com/ . Don't be intimidated by the fact that Eileen deals with a certain denomination and a certain genre. Most of her tips can be converted over to use in any form that you write in. Enjoy!


I have decided to have a mixxture of posts. They will all hopefully be a bit of writing help and a bit of nothing, like what I'm writing about now. That's my favourite kind of posts!


Well, I'd best be signing off now. If you're wondering what this chart over here is, it's a writing chart, that my teacher actually gave me. But it really helps me think my editing through, to make sure that my writing is the best that it can be.

Guten tag!

emma eldon

No comments:

The Love Chapter

"If I speak in tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."



- 1 Corinthians 13 1-3, Study Bible, NRSV