Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How Can I Say This?

Well, maybe I do know how...

I've just started high school; I am forced to balance my internet life, social life, writing life and school life; I'm beginning my Grade 7 Piano and learning how to play the french horn; and also trying to figure out where God and my spiritual life fit into all this.

Probably almost everybody who reads this will have gone or will go to high school at some time in their life, so they will know that high school is a very awesome, very high-stress, also ironically laid-back experience, and having to balance that with your writing life (online and off) is very, very, very high-stress. Tonight I still have to make lunches for tomorrow, finish this post, update you on my life, do my math homework (yawn), shower, and make sure I don't forget one of these things so my Mom doesn't have to nag me about it.

Anyways, I JUST got a new Bible (it's a tradition for grade 9's at my church), and it's got this awesome little reading plan in it that helps you stay on track with reading the Bible. Which I am FULLY planning to do.

Also have to update you on some things that will be coming up. Book Reviews!!! I have tons of great ones, that I wish to share with you.

So: so long, farewell!

Goodnight and Blessings,
Love,
Emma Eldon

No comments:

The Love Chapter

"If I speak in tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."



- 1 Corinthians 13 1-3, Study Bible, NRSV