Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kittens!!!!

How many of you who are actually reading like kittens? Probably a great number of all one of you do.

Well, as some people well know, living on a farm can bring certain ... joys into life. Like Kittens.

We have like 20 adult cats running around, and we expect many, many, MANY more to come soon, as it's spring, and they always give birth in the spring. I think it's partly because they have nothing else to do all winter...

There are four kittens, about a month old, who we absolutely LOVE. There's three boys and one girl. The girl's name is Tonks (from Harry Potter, of course), and is brown, orange and white. Then there's Teddy (who's orange and also a HP namesake), Edward (white with black patches, bet you can't guess how he got his name), and Aerrow (white with a brown stripedy pattern on his back, and the namesake of Stormhawks).

I am writing a joint novel with my friend, and how it works, is that we each have a character, and we formulate the character and everything and create her friends and enemies and her environment that she lives in. Since we live sorta far away from eachother, we email it to eachother. It's like what we do, except we know eachother. These two girls don't.

I believe this form of writing is called a Two-Headed Story. I'll do a little research on it- maybe we'll even be able to have a little three-part study on it!

I'll tell you one thing: Reese's character lives in Toronto, and mine lives in London, England.

Cheerio chaps!

emma eldon

No comments:

The Love Chapter

"If I speak in tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."



- 1 Corinthians 13 1-3, Study Bible, NRSV