Saturday, April 19, 2008

Starting Out

So.

All you teenage writers have something in common: you love to write. It's something you do constantly, even if you're not sitting in front of the computer or scribbling in a notebook.

You form characters and scenes, settings and backdrops in your head (usually while you're SUPPOSED to be doing your math homework). It's like there's a constant movie going on in your head, playing and playing and playing and editing and rewinding and playing again. It's something that I love to do.

So, with the help of this blog, hopefully you (and me) will become stronger, more publisher-worthy writers.

Also, I must warn you that there will be some crazed book reviews (i love books) and you might see me more than once off my knocker, so to speak, especcially if I am talking about one particular Edward Cullen..... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..... and maybe Harry Potter as well, but you must know that I am not in love with Harry Potter himself, and do not think of kissing him regularly (that's jewels' job) nor am I in love with Ron Weasley, or Neville the peanut, or Malfoy or even Goyle. No, my heart goes out to only one man, (or should I say vampire) Edward Cullen.

Well, so long for now,
Happy Writing!

emma eldon

No comments:

The Love Chapter

"If I speak in tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."



- 1 Corinthians 13 1-3, Study Bible, NRSV