Friday, April 25, 2008

Why Won't You Tell Me?

Dear People of the World Wide Web:

Don't you just absolutely, positively, strongly HATE when there's this secret, that EVERYBODY seems to know- and nobody will tell you?

I can't stand that! Even though I figure out secrets anyways, I still hate that initial moment when everybody refuses to tell you stuff, and you're completely left out. And now, the people in my class KNOW that I hate that so much, so they purposely lead me on to believe that they have a secret just to tick me off.

Well, MARLA and MICHAEL were whispering on the bus home today and I was practically killing myself because nobody would tell me what the hang was up.

Anyway, I'm reading Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech right now ... and Prince Caspian ... and it's pretty good... although I'm looking for some positive feedback from those of you who have read it, you know, to keep me going. Cause, you know, if there's any, you know, romance in it then I'll definitely read on.

I'm quite the Romance junkie. I like my adventure and fantasy and murder mystery books to have a dash of Romance in them. Or else there's nto much worth reading. Although, the Outsiders by S.E. Hinton is really awesome too, yet NO ROMANCE.

Anyway, I guess I may as well be writing in a journal, cause no one's hearing my voice. Please comment, if you are.

Love,
emma eldon

No comments:

The Love Chapter

"If I speak in tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing."



- 1 Corinthians 13 1-3, Study Bible, NRSV